my brain is not that self-simplified

my mind is too empty. i'm feeling so dull right now. my daily routine really ditched my 'fun' part of brain away. school, get home, study, a little net surfing, sleep. and it goes on and on. well, i'm thinking of reading something (if there's time). something on my dusty book shelf. which hasn't been touched since nature told the world that class starts on early january of winter. or something close to that. but things sorted out differently i guess.perhaps i'll find something better to do now or later. i'll think. which was the main disruption in class. oh i really cant focus that good when my mind starts flying through the cloudy sky.that's fun. nuts too. sometimes i caught myself talking to myself. and smiled. and laughed too sometimes. what is this? hell i dont know. your brain can do weird things enough that you couldnt even imagine what or how it works

4 comments:

zuezz said...

get a girl

Asyraf said...

and that would add up my daydreaming routine.hehh

Neds said...

kalah keanehan aku

Amalina_Kaksu said...

get a guy then...hahaha~