Just be Okay, Okay?

life's like a carousel,
eternal spin without knowing when's the end,
I gazed on the shining sky of the night,
just by looking at the moonlight,
I can feel you're stealing the limelight,
and I can let go,
because I love this very feeling,
of knowing you're gonna be okay,
its like the catch of the day,
or the sight of yesterday,
where everybody knows,
but nobody cares,
because they know you're gonna be okay.
Yet people keep grueling on things,
that doesn't even make sense,
and still i don't give a damn,
i'll just wash my heart to damp,
i'll stick by my prayers,
for your life gone to better,
as long as life keeps bitter away,
once i heard that,
my better,
is better,
than your better,
and you said that,
to the people that,
clings your head to the east,
shook your mouth where it speaks,
or shiver your hands to the lands,
but you just look even better.
with someone else or not this very night.
and you're just gonna be alright.
okay?

not too late to wish happy ramadhan i guess. happy ramadhan.

1 comment:

rosso said...

finally. 2 updates in a period of 4 months.

i'm gonna miss you buddy! (aiman, 2009)