The darker side of my heart's breathing

There were moments in my life where i tend to allow the presence of my indigenous ideas. its good or bad, both has its own presence, due to my nature as a human being to have evil thougts, whispered by the devil or the qarin, and there i was, unsubdued, unnoticed. the evidence is compelling.

Yes, i absolutely try my best to be a better man but the fact wouldnt change that we cannot run from doing evil deeds and bad sins. i pledge myself guilty. yes i am. but there i was. doing it all over again, and again, and again. i never felt bored of it. no way. its just great. its just temptation, the nature of any of us. and there comes my rescuer. the so called, 'faith'.

faith is my only way to ressurect my light of hope. its my self-absorbing, suffocating, suffering way to evade lust, to overboard temptation. it works alot. just that i need to put a little faith in my mind. no wait, alot. that's also alot. alot of faith. its not about what we believe. its about what we believe in what we believe. i believe in the power of religion. i believe in the power of effort. i believe in the power of education. to educated my mind, to struggle away from darkness that lies beneath me.

now is the only time to overcome temptation and lust. you can never say never to things that you can do today. procrastination is like parasites. it slowly stabs you on your back and you never saw it coming. train me, order me, force me, to do those things that faith has asked. nobody said that there will ever be my next tomorrow. perhaps today is my last tomorrow. so, i shall weep my sorrow and act on those things that i need. not that i want to. just that i need to. paradise of the future lies within my effort of today. so don't wait till tomorrow dear!

6 comments:

Wawa said...

i dun get the connection of bad,good and procrastination?what's so bad abt procrastination..great man we knew always procrastinates..e.g. sheikh muzaffar x kawin2 lg ;p

Neds said...

err apekah?? sy fening.haha

Taufik said...

Awesome...

p/s: I'd rather not know what it really means. Everyone is accountable juat to Him, not anyone ese =)

rosso said...

Fill up you heart with good deeds, and it will erase the bad ones. my dear brother we have only one heart. if we don't fill our time with something good, truely the bad will have its place there.

“Setiap keturunan Adam itu banyak melakukan dosa dan sebaik-baik orang yang berdosa adalah yang bertaubat.”
(HR. Tirmidzi dan dihasankan isnadnya oleh Syaikh Salim Al Hilali)

From Anas, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:

"Allah the Almighty has said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me, and hope in Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds in the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I shall forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with an earthful of sins and were you then to face Me, without having associated anything with Me, I shall grant you an earthful of pardon.'"

[Recorded by Al-Tirmidhi, who said that it is a good and sound hadith]

Abu Dhar Jundub bin Junadah and Abu Abdul Rahman Mu’adh bin Jabal, radiyallahu anhuma, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

“Fear Allah wherever you may be; follow up an evil deed with a good one which will wipe (the former) out, and behave good-naturedly towards people.”

[Al-Tirmidhi]

Asyraf said...

thank you brother ibad for the comforting touch of words. i am truly a believer of faith but just believing is not enough. i need to be a beloved of faith. and running away from sins are which i found out, the hardest part of life yet. but just like u quoted from the hadith, Allah is the most forgiving, is one thing that i would always remember

atiqahmki said...

definitely a good one.=)